This month's haul of gifts, goodies and giveaways especially for you!
- Raise it up
- WOW! Embossing Powders has introduced a great range of brand new colours and stamp designs. To celebrate, we've been given eight Sheena Pearl kits to give to our readers. Each kit is worth £12.50 and containing six shades of embossing powder beautifully presented in a useful carry case. These top quality powders form a smooth gloss finish while retaining their unique quality.
Contact 08707 778781 or wowembossing powder.co.uk to find out more and enter for your chance to win.
- Win a Cricut Mini!
- We put the new CRICUT MINI to the test and it really came up trumps with four top makes that will really add to your papercrafting repertoire.
Functions through your existing computer so you can work on-screen at actual size and add coloured layers to perfect your design before cutting.
Neat, compact design for easy storage and portability.
Shadow function on lettering makes your wording punchier and gives greetings more stand out.
Cricut Mini can cut several weights of cardstock plus self adhesive vinyl for displays.
Thousands of dies at your fingertips online at cricut.com.
Quick 'stop'and 'pause'buttons allow you to correct any mistakes.
Resizing is quick and easy and can be made at any measurement within an A4 scale.
- On your marks
- Pens don't come better than Letraset ProMarkers. Each set of six has been specially designed to provide an instant colour palette of perfectly complementing shades. The pens feature two inbuilt nibs: a fine one for precise detailing and line work, and a broad nib for applying large, even colour fills. The range includes two skin tones sets with flesh and blush tones to make professional illustrations easy for everyone to achieve. £13.37 for six.
Visit letraset.com for further details. We have two packs of both Skin Tones sets to give away.
- Pretty pendants
- Give your craft projects a sparkling finish with A La Mode charms from Trimits. Create stylish bracelets, earrings and pendants or string them with cord and attach across the front of a card for a luxurious look.
The collection consists of 32 on-trend designs, including crosses, hearts and the Eiffel Tower. £1.50 for a pack of three, contact 01453 883581 or email@example.com. We have six bundles to give away.
- Bear Neccesities
- The new Brannigan Bear digikit collection from DaisyTrail is perfect for making cards for children. Five sets are available, depicting Brannigan Bear at home, on holiday, at a picnic, in the garden and even dressing up for special occasions.
For more details, visit daisytrail.com. We have two bundles of all five digikits PLUS the fantastic CraftArtist 2 Professional to give away. Enter for your chance to win all these goodies worth almost £50!
- Family Fun
- No card would be complete without a heartfelt sentiment and Stampin' Up!'s new set is perfect for projects for all the family. Pair the 'You're such an amazing' stamp with one of the coordinating 'mother', 'father', 'sister', 'brother'or 'friend' sentiments. This set is ideal for special occasions like Mothering Sunday and Father's Day.
Amazing Family, £22.95 (wood) or £17.95 (clear), visit stampinup.co.uk to find your nearest demonstrator. Enter for your chance to win one of seven sets.
- Lefty love
- Attention, all left-handed cardmakers! Fiskars has created a pair of scissors that reverses the blades as well as the handles, leaving you with a clear view of the material being cut to ensure optimum accuracy. Grab a pair of these top quality Left-Handed General Purpose Scissors for RRP £15.99.
Visit fiskars.com for stockists. Enter for your chance to win one of four pairs.